Friday, May 9, 2014

Count Your Blessing on Mother's Day

Mother's Day

Sunday, we have the opportunity to celebrate our mom's. A day where we get to let them know exactly how special they are to us. A day where we cook them breakfast in bed, buy them flowers, and treat them to lunch. A day where.. 

Well...

Let's just be real.

A day they totally deserve.

My mom has been gone for a few years now, and although I don't get to celebrate it with her, I still take the time to remember and honor her. It is still hard to celebrate that day and not be able to give her a hug, or to sit down to a meal together and talk about whatever. 

So, take the time this weekend and honor your mom's. They are special women, and while I may not be able to express everything as eloquently as some, at least I never made this video.. (although, seriously, I think I would have, cause, you know.. Mr. T.!)


By the way, you are totally welcome for that.

Now go...

Treat your mother right.

Cause Mr. T. said so...

No comments:

Post a Comment