Friday, May 16, 2014

Apparently, I'm the Avengers?!



So, I'm sitting in traffic yesterday, and I just started to have this moment. Let me assure you, it wasn't a good moment. I seem to be having quite a few of those in the last few weeks. I started thinking about the movie "Falling Down" with Kirk Douglas, and how it would be interesting to update that, and maybe I should write an updated script to it. And somehow, I just got this image of the Hulk in my head.

Then I realized, he and I have an awful lot in common. Then I started thinking out of all the Avenger's, why the Hulk? I worked it out again, and realized that some of my issue comes from my Cap'n America sense of duty, or my Thor sized protective nature.

And as I played out this thought in my head, I had an epiphany. "I have a lot in common with each of the Avengers." Sadly, that included Black Widow, and I'm just not so sure how I feel about that, but none the less, it's there.

So, next week, that's my goal in the blog. To just put it out there how....


Apparently, I'm the Avenger's.



(I'm curious, does this make me multi-personalitied or just schizophrenic?)

No comments:

Post a Comment