Thursday, April 3, 2014

Count Your Blessings, Day 7

My Bobbleheads



Yeah, I know... 

Weird.

But hey, sometimes, it's the little things in life that you overlook. And well, these guys, they sure are little.

Right now I have about a dozen or so bobbleheads that I have bought or been given. Most of them are stored away in my closet since I moved into my new office at the house and haven't quite found the best place for them.

They are goofy.. well, actually, I don't have a Goofy one yet, I do have Bilbo, Boba, Yoda, Chewie, Chuck,(he totes talks, btw), a Storm Trooper, a Jawa, and a Tuskan raider, along with two ity bity ones (R2-D2 and C3PO). My newest ones are Iron Man and Sheldon.

Ok, after typing all that out, I might have a small problem.. 

But when the world gets weird, and I get all stressed out, there is not much that is sillier then bopping one of these on the head and watching them jiggle.

Yeah, maybe I need help.

But until then... 

Bobble On!

No comments:

Post a Comment