Monday, May 11, 2015

Speeding Up and Finding Time…

Life has a funny way of moving on, even when you aren’t really ready for it. Slowing down isn’t really an option either. It’s like being on a treadmill with a sadistic trainer who only knows how to keep speeding things up until you fall flat on your face and jettison from the back of the treadmill into the wall…

Something like that…

Such is the case in my writing. I have been trying to find some time between watching 30 Rock and catching up on Daredevil, Longmire, and a few other shows I watch after I am done with my college work and saying hello to my wife, to really get some writing done…

Wait.. I think I see it now. What it is that is getting in my way.

It’s the college.

Or the wife.

Yeah… I’m going to have to have a conversation with her.

Taking up all my writing time like that. What’s she thinking?

That being said… if you need me, I’ll probably be hanging out on the couch a bit more in the near future.

Then I can add a few more shows to catch up on too!


No comments:

Post a Comment