Monday, May 18, 2015

Down Time…

The weekend is over and I don’t really remember doing anything that was remotely productive.

I remember wanting to do something productive, like write. I don’t think I ever actually accomplished that. I did, however, finish watching Daredevil on Netflix and while my opinion on that show about my most loved super-hero is mixed at best (I might have to write a review on it soon), I enjoyed it overall. I also caught up with Castle and a few other shows, watched Paddington the Movie (again, opinions but.. ), and there was something else I think I watched…

I just don’t remember doing a single thing that was worthy of writing about.

I’m not sure if that is sad or if that was a good thing.

Hrm.

I think I am going to call it a good thing, cause down time is pretty important too.

Or so I hear.

Still not sure though.


http://ift.tt/1c1fGwy

No comments:

Post a Comment