Wednesday, March 18, 2015

A Joke A Day…

I’m more of a zinger kind of guy when it comes to the humor I like. Zinger as in.. short.. sweet.. funny.. deep and sometimes (read that as.. most times) even provocative (Who? Me? Never!) To that end, I tend to take the ones I like (from others and thoughts of my own) and create Instagram covers for them. It’s almost like my Peaches record album covers from back in the 80’s..


So.. here you have it.. a collection of my (or someone else’s) jokes…


this_guy short_people old_age word_to_the_wise men_hungry procrastinate match_campfire pastduenotice life_about angel_kids football_dance meditation argument_invite intelligent_life rumors people_skills anger_management live_by_the_sword blaming_life Lord_bail expert_advice said_and_done wrong_right When all else fails, play dead. 4non_blondes ignorant_confidence

In response to The Daily Post’s writing prompt: “Ha Ha Ha.”





No comments:

Post a Comment